So as it stands we have the roads roughed in, 5 sites opened up for a view, Well drilled and state approved. We have 2 building sites perked and approved by the state.
And on this trip we have gotten approval for the easement for the underground electrical installation, the trenches were dug half the length of the top ridge (1000 ft), junctions put in for potential expansion to the bottom area and the rest of the top ridge, pads built for the transformers for the well house, the first and second cabin. We also installed all the conduit for the primary run of the electrical and buried it with a 1/4″ rope for use by the electric company to actually pull the electrical wire.
1. Need to get written authorization to actually run the physical line across the easement for Carroll County Electrical.
2. Finalize the selection of the well company to purchase and install the commercial well equipment.
3. Research and design the well house.
4. Build the well house.
5. Install pump equipment
6. Trench and install water lines to the first 2 cabin locations.
7. Build the pad and deck for the first cabin (Scheduled to be delivered week of Oct 1)