By making a payment towards your stay at Eureka Yurts & Cabins, you are accepting the below policies.
RESERVATION POLICY and PAYMENTS:
All rentals are for 1 to 2 adults with a two-night minimum stay.
Full payment is required for all reservations 30 days before your arrival. This applies to yurt rentals and any additional services requested. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Our website charges the full amount unless you are booking more than 39 days in advance. In this case, you will pay 25% down and we will send an invoice 30 days before your arrival with a link for you to pay the balance due online. If the reservation is not paid in full 21 days before your arrival, your reservation may be cancelled with no refunds issued.
Check-in time: Starts at 3:00pm (Let us know if later arrival.)
The DOOR CODE for your yurt will be set to the FIRST 4 digits of the phone number on file, starting with your area code.
Check-out time: 10:00am unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
No refunds for no shows, late arrivals or early departures.
1. No yurt should have more guests than registered without prior approval.
2. No smoking or burning candles permitted in the yurts.
3. Rental insurance only covers accidental damage if abiding by these policies.
4. Pets must be pre-approved. The pet fee covers 1 to 2 pets. They must be crated or taken with you if you leave the yurt. You provide the crate.
5. Pets must be leashed when outside. We have birds of prey, so we recommend staying close to small pets.
6. If your pet gets on furniture, please bring something to cover the couch and bed. Otherwise extra cleaning fees may apply to get pet hair out of cushions and linens.
7. Our focus is providing a relaxing destination. Please be respectful of others when walking around the property and keep noise levels down so others can enjoy their stay.
8. If you are bringing a child, they should always be with an adult as you are responsible for their safety and the safety of the yurt and its contents.
9. The decks are not child proofed and the terrain is hilly and rocky, so please watch your step. We recommend you bring hiking/walking shoes, bug repellant and maybe a walking stick if you plan to do some exploring on our property.
10. The hot tub instructions and policies will be in the yurt when you check-in. You are agreeing to read and follow the policies and safety guidelines before using the hot tub. The document includes a list of extra charges you may be responsible for if the hot tub is damaged during your stay.
Included in your rental is a Rental Insurance Damage Protection charge equal to 3% of your rental charge, nonrefundable. Property Damage Protection provides you with protection against unintentional damage. Intentional damage, negligence, or not following our policies will be charged to the credit card on file. You remain responsible for the care and condition of the rented unit and property. When you agree to rent from Eureka Yurts and Cabins, you are agreeing to accept the Property Damage Protection and our policies and conditions which apply to any damages.
Smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes, is not allowed in yurts/cabins. To keep the property as clean as possible, we ask that you do not discard cigarettes on the grounds. Please dispose of them in a sealed bottle and put it in an outside trash bin to prevent the inside from stinking. There will be a $500 fee to have a yurt cleaned for smoking inside. Smoking and candle damage is not covered by rental insurance and will be charged to credit card on file with receipts mailed to card holder. Any additional damage caused will be billed to the card holder on file.
All items within the yurts/cabins are the property of Eureka Yurts and Cabins. If it is determined that items such as decorations, linens, kitchenware, etc. are taken or damaged, an additional fee may be charged to your account. If dishes are accidentally broken, we ask that you simply tell us at the time so that they can be replaced for the next guest.
- If you cancel at least 30 days before your arrival date, you’ll receive a full refund of rental charges less a $50 cancellation fee. Multiple yurt stays or stays for 5 or more nights must be cancelled 30 days in advance.
- Reservations for 1-4 days may be cancelled at least 15 days of arrival for a refund of 50% of rental charges.
- Within 14 days of arrival all sales are final. You will be charged for the full stay. We know things sometimes come up, but we must have policies in place to prevent loss of income to our business. You may reschedule your stay once to a different available date within the next year.
- We will attempt to rebook the yurt after any cancellation. If we can book the yurt for the same rental period, you will be refunded 50% of rental charges. This is a courtesy, it is not guaranteed. NO SHOWS OR SAME DAY CANCELLATION WILL BE CHARGED FOR ENTIRE STAY.
- All refunds are issued to the card on file. If the refund does not go through on the card on file, a check will be mailed to the reservation holder’s address on file.
- Cancellations are accepted by email only and must be confirmed by Eureka Yurts and Cabins. Please retain your cancellation confirmation email from us as verification of your accepted request to cancel.
WEATHER CANCELATION POLICY
In the case of inclement weather, we will determine the road conditions the day of your arrival by checking idrivearkansas.com. We check the main routes to Eureka Springs: US-62, US-65, Hwy 23 & Hwy 540. If these roads are 50% or more open, we will be expecting you. If you decide not to come anyway, you should cancel your reservation ASAP so we can try to rebook your dates for you. If we can rebook your exact dates, you can use your deposit to rebook your stay for another time over the next 1 year. Otherwise our regular cancelation policies apply. We do not give refunds if the main highways are not over 50% closed. If over 50% closures on the above highways, we can cancel your reservation, if you are not coming, and either refund all your deposit or apply it to another date.
By booking with Eureka Yurts and Cabins you are agreeing to the above policies for yourself and your guest(s) during your stay with us.