Well, the ceiling is finally done. This week has been absolutely UNBEARABLE. 14 degrees and a 7 – 10 MPH wind. There was no flex in the schedule due to a very small window of temperate weather with no rain. This was needed to schedule the foam insulation. They can not work if the temperature is below 40 degrees. Note to self, build in September, not in November. In any case we got it done with the help of Jose and Vincente. The Yurt was tarped Friday 1 hour before the rain and snow began to fall. Now we wait for Wednesday when the forecast is for 0% chance of rain and a high of 55…..